Airtight Louvre Damper Type LD-J
Louver damper, type LD-J and type ND-J, will be used for controlling air flow and shutting off air ducts.
- The damper is designed to operate without any failure at an operating pressure of 1.1 times the admissible operating pressure.
- Housing stainless steel or galvanized steel, 1.5 mm thick, by means of a screwed construction
- Warp-resistant hollow body lamella’s made of aluminum, 150 mm, decontamination painting as option
- Lamella’s equipped with changeable silicon rubber profile
- Counter rotating lamella’s by means of outside positioned rod. Rod made of stainless steel
- Electrical-, pneumatic-, and manual actuator available.
- Maintenance-free operation
Adm. leakage rate damper housing:
class C acc. to DIN EN 1751
Adm. leakage rate damper blades (lamellas):
class 4 acc. to DIN EN 1751
Stainless steel or galvanised steel, 1.5 mm, by means of a screwed construction
manual, electrical, or pneumatic
To find out how you could benefit from our product, talk to an expert today on 0203 912 6222 or fill out the form below